Monday 28 March 2016

Release Day Blitz: LOGAN KADE by TIJAN



Title: Logan Kade
     Author: Tijan 
                    Genres: Contemporary Romance               
Release Date: March 28th 2016


BLURB:
You think you know me?
Manwhore. Partier. Fighter.
You know what? You're right. I'm all those things. F*ck with mine and I'll f*ck you ten times harder. Suspensions. Arrests. You think I care?

So yeah, I may fit the bad boy image, but there's so much more you don't know.

I'm loyal to a damned fault. I'll never leave your side. The real Logan Kade isn't a manwhore. When I love, I love hard and completely.

Taylor saw that side of me. Inside of me. She saw my darkness and pain, and the second she did, she owned me.

You may think you know me...
...but she's the only one who sees me.





I didn't start writing till later in life. I hope I'm doing it right, and if not, I'll continue to keep trying! Nothing special about me. I've got an English Cocker that I absolutely adore, a man I couldn't be without, and this insatiable need to keep writing the words, all the words! 

                                                         Keep track of me through 
                                                            www.tijansbooks.com


Post a Comment

Instagram

© MillsyLovesBooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.